Sharing my trip

So I've decided the best way to share my trip to Hong Kong with all my family and friends back home is to post it to this blog. Hope you all enjoy!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

It has Begun.........

Wellllllllllllllllll, it looks like I'm the first guest poster. Now some of you may know me, but others of you reading may be JK's friend's at college or complete strangers. Either way, you wouldn't know me. And some of you, although you know me, maybe haven't seen me in a long time. Basically what I'm saying is, it's time for some introductions, and in some cases, re-introductions.

I'm Judd, the baddest motha fucka this side of the Mississippi.

I am 20 years old and I attend Mansfield University. It's not the biggest school around, but it's still a good school especially if you're a communications major like me. I am the hip hop director of the school radio station (although I am giving up that title next year.) I also have a radio show Mondays noon to 1:00. I hope you enjoyed that shameless plug. I am close friends with Jeff and another guy named Nathan (who I hope will also post on here.)

Aside from the usual interest like movies and music, I also like stuff like anime. I don't think I get as much out of it as Jeff, as I simply just like watching good television. Most t.v. shows are utter crap these days, that's probably why I watch anime more often than not.

I also like video games like the typical young male, but I especially like fighting games. Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, King of Fighters, Guilty Gear, Virtua Fighter, Super Smash Bros., you name it. Basically if it's a good fighting game with deep strategies, I'll play it.

Probably where this interest in fighting games came from is my love of martial arts. I am black belt in tae kwon do, and if it weren't for financial and health problems, I'd have trained a little longer before college. I also enjoy MMA and Martial arts movies as a result of this.

I'll leave it at that. You'll all get a better idea of who I am through future posts, so this is probably a decent start. To get a better feel of who I am, what better than to leave you all with a youtube video starring yours truly. Later


No comments: