Sharing my trip

So I've decided the best way to share my trip to Hong Kong with all my family and friends back home is to post it to this blog. Hope you all enjoy!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back With A Vengeance

And so it begins...again. A new school year means the return of SCO full-time. I hope to be able to expand on what I did last semester, as well as getting renewed focus. Of course I'll be extremely busy (last year of classes, studying for GMAT's, applying for jobs, working my THREE jobs, etc.), but I hope to be able to have at least a little time every couple days to devote to my writing. I'm still running through ideas, but I hope to be able to focus the blog on something, and not just have me and my friends writing about random stuff. It'll probably be about dork-stuff (video games, movies, anime, card games *coughmtgcough*), but I may also throw in some other things, like music reviews, and of course, my favorite, basketball. I hope to maintain the same casual environment, while still remaining as introspective and self-reflective as I can be. After all, if I'm just reporting on other people's ideas, it's not really writing is it. Till next time (soon hopefully).

No comments: